Monday, January 26, 2009

sweet long dream

Suddenly there was a weird impulse telling me to buy a ticket to go to Southern America.
So there I went. Having no idea where was I heading, Brazil,
Argentina of Chile.
My trip began.


Sunny, warm air, clear vision, I was already there.
The first impression came in my mind is......
The world seemed turned up side down.
I saw the shore and my experience told me that's north but indeed south.
I had come to the world where people put the
southern hemisphere on the top of a map.

On way way to the shore, gradually it got bustling.
And things are covered in yellow. Yellow house, yellow road.
That's probably because of the mud streets.


In a mountain I Leaning on the railing overlooked the near ocean. Next to me was an Spanish restaurant. I went in for a phone call. The hostess was very generous and treated me to a glass of orange juice. However no one picked up the phone back in the States.
No one knew I was in Southern America, they must thought I was somehow disappeared.


Out of the restaurant, suddenly there was a girl talk to me in Chinese, obviously she is from Taiwan. (pretty well she got a camera) I forgot to bring mine, it a nice chance to borrow it from her.

By the railings she kept making tons of different subjects in talk with me, seemed never want to stop. While the moment I didn't beware , she surprisingly came toward me and kissed. I stepped aside after she did that, being afraid of what will she do next, left the mountain and decided to roam on the beach alone until the sunset.


Still alone, I bought the ticket flying back to Seattle. No souvenir, on beautiful photos with me, just like a normal day sitting in the library studying, and came home as usual.

In dream like this. I can lie in bed and go all over the world XD


No comments:

Post a Comment